'The Returned'- Netflix- Life with a twist and 'Making A Murderer'

Hey Guys, SeenByGrean here,
So today I'm going to be talking about the new Netflix programme; 'The Returned' which is now one of my favourite hidden gems.

The programme consists at the moment of 10 episodes all of which relate to a families who are having relatives return from the dead. It sounds a bit creepy and paranormal but trust me its not! Except there is one character who is quite spooky and I haven't yet figured out who he actually is! Once you start it you'll know who I'm talking about!

The programme is quite confusing for the first half of the first episode but I convince you to continue watching because its worth it! My friend and I only started it yesterday and watched 5 episodes back to back so that convinces you that it is actually worth watching! Netflix productions in my opinion are always worth watching such as 'Orange Is the New Black' and the new release, 'Making a Murderer'.

So guys I need your opinion on the new big craze 'Making a Murderer'. I don't understand yet what's the huge fuss about however I will agree that you do become obsessed with the life of Steven Avery as to whether he is guilty or not! I'm only half way so maybe that is one of the reasons why I'm not completely won over yet!

Let me know in the comments below what's your opinion on these two and please feel free to follow me;
SeenByGrean

Credit to;
y.cdn-expressen.se
cdn.pastemagazine.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing