The 'train driver' hat

Okay, am I the only one who's obsessed in looking like a train driver ???

These 'train driver' hats can be found everywhere!! Topshop, or if you're like me, pennys.

If you've a round wide face as I have then boy is this the hat for you, the curved nature of the hat helps to deceptively make your face seem slimmer and elongate your face. It also hides them haters of your train driver hat..

I have found it in black for 20 euro in Topshop which is where this hat is from, a pennys version with a metal kind of rim for 4 euro. Pennys now stock a grey and white striped hat which was on my Instagram earlier in the week [seenbygrean1]. They also have a grey and white tartan one. I'm now on the hunt for a nude/brown suede one!! so if anyone finds one please please inform me
SeenByGrean
        XO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing