Osaka- New ish 'Se-X Tape'


Hey Guys, SeenByGrean here, today I'm going to be discussing the new Osaka 'SE-X- TAPE'. The name, I know is quite unusual for a hockey grip for people to be asking for in shops or saying that its the name of their grip but the grip itself besides the name is my favourite hockey grip.

It is quite expensive though, at 20 euro for a grip! However it does last a long time since its a 35mm/5m sham grip. I find with these grips you can make them last by taking them off your stick after they've gotten wet and put them in the airing cupboard to dry. The colours I've seen so far are; Orange, Green, white, black, yellow and pink.

The Grips are so soft and spongy to hold, as the saying goes 'It says what it does on the tin' and so it does, the grip is not slippery at all compared to other grips which have a plastic feel. The colour doesn't wear at all which is always a plus since the colours are luminous. The Grip also doesn't soak in any sweat even though it presents a spongy texture!

I would definitely recommend this grip to somebody as it lasts so long and keeps in great condition! I usually would buy one and share it with my brother as I wouldn't need the whole thing.
You can purchase it at; http://www.gilmoursports.com/osaka-sex-tape-chamois-grip-tin?gclid=CMO_oO3EwsoCFeFQ2wodaTAA2g

Please feel free to follow me on here or my twitter; @SeenbyGrean
Thanks for reading,
SeenByGrean
                                              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing