My New Recent Makeup Buys




Hey guys it SeenByGrean here with my latest purchases from various shops such as; Inglot and Essence.

The product to the left and above is Ingot's 'sparkling dust'. This is the best and one of the cheaper highlighting products in relation to the Anastasia sparkling dust in nectar which is almost double the price. It contains a buffer which can be used to apply it but I prefer to use an angled brush to get the correct and precise angle above the cheek bone. You only need to apply a little bit to your cheeks, top of your nose and above your lip. As you need barely any it lasts so long! Its 20 euro and can be purchased online or in store.
http://inglot.ie/face-body/powder.html

I've started to use this product is now in my day to day makeup routine instead of foundation. I feel that it doesn't block pores and gives a light finish for a subtle look for school or work. This product is only 4 euro. I purchased this in pennys, you can find out more details on it and their products on www.essence.eu.

That's it for today,
SEENBYGREAN

Follow me on Twitter for updates on my posts ; @seenbygrean



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing