Beaubelle Cosmetics Cream Contour Kit and A Cape from forevermodo

 Hey Guys, Seen By Grean here,


So for my first post, Im going to talk about two new products I got recently;a Cape in black from forevermodo and a cream contour kit from beaubelle cosmetics.

When I first ordered the cape I was a bit apprehensive since its one size as to if it would be too wide or too long as I'm a size 8 and quite small. Having tried it on, it cuts quite short, not covering your legs so that it gives your shape definition which I was delighted about.

The Cape also has a knitted fold over high neck which replicates a snood look which would lessen the need to wear a scarf with it but you can if you want. It has a whole for one arm, so it sits on your body without the need of a belt. I would advice wearing a black long sleeve t-shirt underneath. It is a lovely thick material which is not itchy or annoying in anyway.
I am so happy with this and I would definetly buy it in blue. I believe that it was a reasonable price too. Its great with a pair of jeans or tights with boots. It is one of the main crazes this Winter. Above I paired it with a plain skirt, black tights and boots from www.boohoo.com , which are amazing!

Another product which I was dying to try was a cream contour kit. I saw it on Instagram and wanted to try it out for myself as its seen in every tutorial! I decided to try the beaubelle cosmetics palette. I used it this morning and its stayed on without having to constantly top it up. I applied a powder version on top after. I am so impressed with this contour kit! It was so easy to apply and the mix of colours adds to the definition of the face. The only worry I have is that the punnets aren't very deep so I don't know how long it'll last but other then that I would definetly advise buying it if you want to try a cream contour kit. Its also a reasonable price.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing