Where and why haven't I been posting.... and what is to come

Hey guys,

SeenByGrean here, as it's Christmas time I decided id start my blog again as well as my Instagram. I hopefully will be getting a camera for Christmas and then will be filming youtube videos about my life, trips and hauls since I've bought so much this Christmas

I've been quiet on my blog recently as I've just started college and well I haven't felt that id get many views on this blog however that isn't going to stop me this time. I will have at least one blog post a week.

My blog posts will include general issues as well as chats, gossips and college life experiences. I plan to go on a trip to paris in January where I will video the whole trip

I know many people don't read this blog but if anyone wants me to talk about my view on any issues let me know by commenting on my posts

Love,
SeenByGrean
XO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing