Sleek Matte Lipgloss Review

Hey Guys, SeenByGrean here, sorry I've been so distant! I've been on holidays! So from now on I will regularly post every Wednesday and Saturday with news and certain reviews!
 So today's product is the Sleek MatteMe Lipstick.

What is it?

Well basically it is a Lippy which is in the shape of a lipgloss and when applied, it mattes on your lips giving you the effect of a lip tint which doesn't need topping up! It gives you a velvety finished look. 

Review of the product: the lipstick, as it appears so dark, is daunting to put on at first as its so dark! To get the full affect, it's best if you apply a full coat of it, WITHOUT DABBING ANY OFF PRIOR! Once the Lippy is on, if your lips are not moisturised properly it will show the cracks, as many mattes do! I do love this however as it is so dark when trying to clean it around your lips, it can get everywhere as its a tint! The Lippy is my favourite colour of the 5 and I would highly recommend it! They can be bought in a local chemist. 

How to achieve your own matte lipstick
I recently picked up this trick to achieve matte lips on YouTube and it works so well! Basically all that you have to do is pick your lipstick, then find an eyeshadow close to the colour, and dab it on! SIMPLE!

What is the fashion Crase for matte lipstick colours?
A maroon/red has been worn by many celebs and is a red carpet look. It is worn by many models and is a signature colour.

I hope you enjoyed!
 SeenByGrean 
XO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing