My Favourite Product of all time!- Makeup Eraser

Makeup Eraser- Bought in Mccabes Pharmacy
Hey Guys, SeenbyGrean here with my ultimate favourite new product, The 'Makeup Eraser'. I recently received it as a birthday present and I'm literally obsessed.

I got mine for 23.99 euros, it may seem a tad expensive however it is supposed to last a year after having washed it!

So how does it work?
Well basically due to its texture, which is a soft towel feel, it takes off the makeup having had hot water applied to it prior to use. Another side can also be used as an exfoliator to remove old tan or to buff out your skin. The Eraser itself is soft and not harsh on the skin, therefore I resulted in no redness or scratches/marks.

Would I recommend this product?
100%, there is no doubt at all that I wouldn't buy another or recommend it to a friend!!

If you've any questions feel free to ask me on this, or follow my Instagram; seenbygrean1.
SEENBYGREAN
           XO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing