10 second Bperfect Tan!!

http://www.bperfectcosmetics.com/product/tan/
Bperfect Tan- takes only 10 seconds to develop! You've got to be kidding! Well i'm not!

Where can you buy it?
You can buy this tan in any pharmacy or online on the website;
http://www.bperfectcosmetics.com/product/tan/
The tan is £24.99 and also comes with a free mitt. The mitt has a velvety side to make sure the application is evenly applied on the skin. The mitt itself would cost 5 euro for any mitt! The bottle contains 200ml of the tan and is a spray top.

So whats my review of it?
The tan is now my favourite tan that I've tried, having tried cocoa brown, vita liberata and Bbold. The great thing about this tan is that it can be applied to your face. The tan didn't cause my skin to break out which I was happy with. The tan gives you a simple glow which doesn't make it obvious that you've tan on! It doesn't streak or blotch in areas after applying it. The tan is different to other types as it only develops to your initial skin tone, giving you a natural, glowy sun kissed look in only 10 seconds! I definitely recommend buying this product!

Does it smell??
Not at all, it smells surprisingly of coconut and doesn't smell after application!

I hope you enjoyed this, feel free to follow me on instgram ; seenbygrean1. Feel free to ask me any questions about this down below.
SeenByGrean
       XO



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing