Quay Sunglasses



Hey Guys, SeenByGrean here and today I purchased a pair of Quay Sunglasses and let me just say.... I've never been happier! I've wanted Quay sunglasses for so long and I finally have them.





This pair of sunglasses are called 'Cherry Bomb' in rose gold at a price of 45 euros. I purchased them in topshop but you can purchase them on their website. As like many i'm very apprehensive when it comes to purchasing sunglasses as I always crack them or they stretch but that has not happened. These glasses are stiff and are barely flexible which decreases the chance of them breaking. Their sunglasses are unique and different people have different opinions towards them so make sure to look at their website! By the way guys there will be a Boohoo Haul this week so make sure to stay tuned.                                                               SEENBYGREAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Haul; Clothing