Recent Makeup purchases- Dislike or Like?

 Hey guys,
SeenByGrean here and it's finally my summer holidays! Hence the reason it has been so long since I've had a blog post! Stay posted as later on I will be uploading a video of all my purchases (a Haul) from various shops.

The first product I'm going to review is the Maybelline Dream Bronze BB cream. This BB cream is my favourite! It covers all your flaws without looking caked or even that you have makeup on! It also gives you a glow, a bronzed glow! Wearing a BB cream is so much better for your skin, it makes sure that your pores aren't blocked. This BB cream also has a SPF of 25 so you can wear it during a sunny day in Ireland and you don't have to worry about burning!.

This BB cream comes in a pale colour, which allows you to put it on your face as a pace for bronzer/powder. The BB cream costs 9 euros.


Sleek makeup has only recently come to Ireland as is loved by many so the first product that I bought from them is an Illuminator. I purchased the BareKissed Illuminator in the shade Monaco. When I tested it on my hand it came out shimmery and seemed to be long-lasting, however when I put in on my face it seemed to take my foundation off with it.

I tried dabbing it gently, the second time I used it and it didn't seem to take it off.

This illuminator costed only 12 euro which is great as there is a lot in the container so it'll last a long time therefore it is well worth your money if applied correctly.




That's it for today guys, Stay tuned for my video of products later on,
Make sure to subscribe and follow my Instagram- francescagreaney
See you guys later on SeenByGrean




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing