Team Stefan or Team Damen- Vampire Diaries

Hey Guys, Seen by Grean here,
I know it's been a while but I'm now on my holidays so I'm going to have lots of posts so stay tuned! Amy requests just email me @ seenbygrean3@gmail.com

So today I'm going to discuss Vampire Diaries, for the few of you that don't know, it's a programme on Netflix that I'm now ADDICTED TO! I've just started season 7, the last season! You guys have to watch it!

So what's it about?? A vampire called Stefan who comes home to Mystic Falls where he falls in love with a girl called Elena. He has a brother called Damen and the whole story is based around their life's. The storyline is well put together, it's full of emotion, hilarious moments but also scary moments. The storyline is not what you expect it to be! It's not all about these mystical characters 'Vampires', it's an addictive, believable story. Let me know what you guys think! I'll let you know about any other recommendations.

Team Stefan or Team Damen??
Well personally I was predominately Team Stefan but Damens charisma and humour has kind of made me change teams! I know I shouldn't but he's growing on me guys. Looks wise I'm all Team Stefan.

Episodes are around 28-38 minutes and there are 7 series! It's taken me from December till now! So it's well manageable to finish it this Easter!!!

SeenByGrean


vampirediaries.wikia.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing