Review on the 'Hot!Mess white roll neck top'


Hey Guys SeenByGrean here! Thanks so much for all the recent views, it makes my day! Any who, I've another review for you......... The Hot!Mess white roll neck top!

This jumper has been a favourite of mine for ages ever since I heard of the brand! I wasn't sure on buying it as the exchange rate for euros made it very expensive and I wasn't sure if it was worth it, but of course I gave in and bought it.

The jumper itself is a great material its not too thick or thin. It is ribbed which isn't that noticeable in pictures. The roll neck is fab fab fab! It doesn't just flop, it holds its round shape and it can be rolled again for a more precise look or just left to do what it wants to do! I purchased it in white which for me probably wasn't the best colour since I thought I would get stains of makeup on it but actually that hasn't happened! The big neck helps to prevent any makeup from your chin or neck getting on it!

Id advise for brunettes to buy the white and for blondes to get the black. It also comes in Tan, Khaki and Grey Marl. Its bigger than expected and if you want a tight fit jumper its not for you but if you wear skinny jeans and boots to elongate your legs its still flattering. I'm now in love and will definitely wear it more!

Its half price at the moment too! It was £34 and is now £17!!! You can purchase it at http://hot-mess.co.uk/female/tops/hot-mess-black-roll-neck-top.html

That's it for today guys! Stay tuned for tomorrow for my quick and easy remedy to get rid of spots!
See you later,
SeenByGrean

To contact me email me @ seenbygrean3@gmail.com or follow me on google +.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing