My Trip to Magaluf - 'MAGA'

Hey SeenByGrean here,

After I finished my exams I went on my '6th year holiday', where else would I pick than the classic 'Magaluf'', or as other people say 'Shaga' luf. I was so worried about my trip before I went as many would be. However; it is nothing like how it's made out to be like!

So.... where did I book?
I did my research and looked around to see where would be the best place to stay. I had heard of BH Mallorca and decided that was the place that I wanted to go. It was an all inclusive holiday with free food all day and free drinks from 9-8 at night. This meant you didn't need to spend extra money on food during the trip. This worked out cheaper In the long run.


BH Mallorca.
While staying here I got 2 concerts included in what I payed originally! Other people outside had to pay 50 euro! It also has a waterpark in the facility!

PIRATES
This may sound childish and lame, however; it is an acrobatic show with all you can drink sangria or beer. You just lift your hand up and there you have it, a new free jug. Although it is 50 euro, it makes a great night for a group. They make you stand on tables and dance while watching acrobats... odd I know...

Coco Bongos
Have you really been to Magaluf if you haven't been to Coco Bongos? Nopes...
This club is like a 'Wezz' in Dublin or a club where all you meet are your friends all of the same age. The 'disco' place is a hot, sweaty, compacted room, full of teenagers bopping to remixed songs that are all plain techno. You get to your favourite part of the song and it gets turned into a mad techno mix, complete and utter head banging songs. 5 euro drinks and the free t-shirt seals the deal however!

Safety- HOTEL
As many parents wonder, is the hotel safe? Completely
You get given a band that includes the key on the band which allows you to get into your room. That means there's no chance that you could lose your room key!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing