Foundation Reviews

As many of us know, there are so many types of foundations! But if you're like me you're going to want;
1. Cheap
2. Good Quality (no cake face please)
3. Good Name
Sadly... it is very hard to find all these qualities in a foundation. So for todays post I am reviewing some low cost foundations, hopefully you find this helpful!

Foundation No.1: Nyx Foundation
This foundation is my favourite out of the four that I'm reviewing today.
It is the third cheapest. The reason why I first bought this foundation was because I needed one for when I got tanned on holidays, the foundation is lightweight and not heavy on the skin. It isn't a full coverage foundation in my opinion but it still gives you a flawless finish which is great for day wear or if you want a minimal makeup look when you're out on holidays. It is a squeeze style bottle that runs out easily when opened. You barely need any of the foundation which is handy economically as you don't need to constantly buy another one. There are so many colours of this foundation! It is only £14! I would definitely recommend buying this!

http://www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk/en_GB/face/foundation/high-definition-foundation/NYX_185.html?dwvar_NYX__185_color=Warm%20Sand&cgid=foundation

Foundation No.2: PS BBCream
Technically it's not a foundation however it gives great coverage and is the cheapest! 4.00 euro! I'm in love with this cheap BBcream as it comes in a tanned colour and a natural colour. The tanned version is my favourite out of the two as it gives you a great sun kissed glow. You barely need any of the product when applying! just pre-warning! This BB cream is great for days when you're having a skin breakout and you want coverage but you also want to give your skin a break! It also contains spf25.

Foundation No.3: Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation
This Foundation is the foundation that I choose to wear at night-time when I'm going out and I need a long lasting foundation. It is a full coverage foundation and you barely need any of it or else it can look quite cakey. They have a great range of colours. I don't tend to wear this during the day as it looks as if you have a full face of makeup on without giving you a natural look. It does however cover all those spots that are impossible to cover. The packaging is my favourite out of all four of the foundations. It is more expensive than the other two previously mentioned but this is because the coverage is better. This foundation won the Debenhams beauty awards this year so I would definitely recommend buying it for those night outs!


http://www.urbandecay.co.uk/en_GB/the-fall-collection-2016/all-nighter/ud778.html


Foundation No.4: Inglot HD Foundation
This foundation is my least favourite at the moment, it used to be my favourite but I find it too full coverage for myself at night. The tone of the foundation can  make your skin quite matte unless you bronze it up after. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation to cover bumps or marks this foundation should do the job. If you go into the shop they usually can do a test to see what shade you are. The great thing about buying Inglot products in store is that all products can be bought after you've had a makeover as all 30 euro makeovers are redeemable! I usually would buy a new foundation after I get my makeup done if I was going out for an event or a night out.

http://inglotcosmetics.com/face-body/foundation/item/187-hd-perfect-coverup-foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing