bBold Spray Self Tan Review

 Hey Guys,
SeenByGrean here, I know its been a long time but I've been doing my final exams before the summer! What do you need the most when the sun is shining and your forced to wear shorts? A golden tan!

And that is why I am reviewing this product that I recently bought; 'bBold Self Tan'. The product is one of my favourite tans as it's so easy to apply as it's like applying suncream!

I'm someone who struggles to put tan on their back but with this its so easy and less hassle. You just spray and rub, Simple!

Before applying the tan I usually exfoliate with a glove and scrub the dry areas, for example your knees and elbows for me as the tan can get stuck there. I then apply some moisturiser and let that soak in before applying the tan with a mitt.

The tan has a colour when your putting it on, so your left with a mild tan already. I do advice washing it off the day after or else if it rains you'll have a flood of tan! Trust me it happened! It lasts around a week and eventually fades. I usually put 2 layers of it on my legs, arms and chest. I always put it on at night and then wash it off in the morning.

I have on the Medium 200ml self tan. It was £14.95 online but is now reduced to £10.36 on the link below. I highly recommend buying it!

As most tans usually have a curry smell surprisingly this tan doesn't! You can buy it in local pharmacies or beauty shops ie Boots.

If you have any questions about the tan, email me to seenbygrean3@gmail.com or comment below.
SeenByGrean


http://www.b-bold.co.uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing