Review on the 'Flawless Foundation Makeup Brush'


Hey Guys, SeenByGrean here. Sorry for the non recent posts! I've been in hospital and have only just gotten back to bring you my new product that I've just tried out! This unusual looking bathtub brush is called the 'Flawless foundation makeup brush'. You can purchase this brush at any pharmacy such as Mccabes. I bought this for only 12.99 euros! Which is a great price for this brush that is in trend at the moment.
So what does the brush actually do, like is it a normal makeup brush? Well the answer to that Is no. The round, easily moveable brush is designed so that you can manoeuvre the foundation in around creases to give a flawless complexion to your skin! The brush Is quite small however you can get them in many sizes! You can even get ones that you can use for eyeliner! How cool is that! I highly recommend this product!
Another product made by 'Flawless Foundation' is their cream contour which is also 12.99! It comes with many cream colours as well as tope browns of different shades to give defined facial features. I am definetly looking forward to trying out this product and I will let you guys know what its like!
Another thing to say is thank you all so much for the views! I have now reached 1000 views! You guys don't understand how much that means to me!
SeenByGrean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing