'Block out the Jealous' with these matte rim black shades

Hey Guys, SeenByGrean here, this weeks blog posts are going to be based around mainly clothes I bought last week! My main brand that i'm going to review and discuss is my all time favourite....Boohoo. 'Boohoo.com' Yes guys its the shop you watch during the adverts and wish you could buy all their clothes!
I always purchase my clothes from them, they usually take 3-4 days to come to Ireland which is amazing!! The products that I bought that I will be discussing is a round sombrero style hat in black, these sunglasses(Black and Gold), a navy American football jersey style top and high neck jumpers.
First of all, to anyone who has never purchased from Boohoo your missing out! I usually shop in the sale section as so many things are around 8-12 euro and are so handy for daily wear styles! Its even possible to buy a dress for 6 euro! That's the amount of a big dairy milk bar! Sizes can sometimes ne smaller when it comes to trousers/skirts so I usually go up a size and sometimes down a size in tops.
These sunglasses, I purchased last week were 8 euro, they have a lovely gold bar which adds to an edgy high fashioned look which are suitable for any season any weather. They came with the sides of the glasses bent up which was unusual but they were bendable so it was fine to work with. The glasses aren't too big or small and sit on your head without stretching them too much. The glass is barley see through and has a black shine to it. It is surrounded by a matte finish rim. I love these sunglasses and I would definitely advice you to purchase these! They come with no case if you were curious. I think 8 euro is a reasonable price since pennys sunglasses are 5 euro.
You can purchase them at www.boohoo.com and look out for discount codes!
SeenByGrean

Follow me on instagram; @Seenbygrean for info on my day to day makeups, hair tutorials, outfits and recipes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing