My Paris Trip


Hey Guys SeenByGrean here,
long time no blog post. know........ Happy 2018 to any of the people who follow or read my blog.

Last weekend I went with my friend to Paris and my gosh it is fab!! Of course we had to go to disney.....
I thought id share the details of the trips and my outfit for each day!




Day 1: I wore a brown with a white fur collar from pull and bear. It has a fur lining throughout and i will post it on my instagram ; seenbygrean1 this week. I then wore a 3 quarter length tshirt from boohoo with black jeans and boots. Boohoo now do a medium sized heel boot which are fab!

Day 2: I wore my disney T from boohoo with a black denim skirt. These old granny patent shoes accompanied this outfit with a simple pair of tights and a black cold. People aren't joking when they say Paris is cold!!!

Day 3: For my final day I wore a red jumper with grey and white trousers, a black beret and a black coat. I tried to look some what french...

Plans for the trip
Day 1: we went to a plaza near our hotel, hotel des nations. The hotel is right beside lots of restaurants which is so so handy! It was a 10 minute walk. It was a 35 minute walk from the metro that you take from the airport which costed 10 euro

Day 2:  On day 2 we went to Disney! It took us 25 minutes to walk to the metro which was 7.50 for a ticket. Our Disney pass was 85 euro and was well worth it. We bought it before we went to save time

Day 3: On the third day we walked around Paris. It took us an hour to walk to the arc de triumph and then another 45
minutes to walk to the Eiffel tower. We then walked an hour and a half back to the hotel. It seems long but trust me it's worth it!

If you have any questions for me about this trip or blog ideas email me @seenbygrean3@gmail.com or comment below!

A youtube vlog will be up on my youtube channel soon! francesca greaney with the photo of no face...

Love,
SeenByGrean


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interrailing Advice and Info

Quay Sunglasses

Haul; Clothing